Thursday, October 6, 2011

Persuing your husband


Oh man, it's been so long since I have posted a single thing! Life around here has hit warp speed, and my free time is so little these days! I have started homeschooling my middle daughter. My youngest joins in sometimes, and my oldest goes to school. We have girl scouts, confirmation and volunteering at our church, choir, and a homeschool co-op that we do weekly, or bi-weekly.
I love homeschooling! But it has made me busier than ever! I will start posting again, promise! But in the meantime, please check out a blog I LOVE called Time Warp Wife. She is having a marriage challenge and is on day 6. I love reading her encouraging posts, and I love reading new ways to improve my marriage (I mean, really, can your marriage ever be TOO good?). Maybe some of you could use her wisdom right now. Maybe you are perfectly happy. Check it out either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment